Areas of policy research and advice
- Global public goods: theory and policy practice
- International cooperation finance, notably climate and development finance
- Global governance, with a special emphasis on a new multilateralism and reform of the business model of multilateral development banks
- G20’s current and future role
What’s New – For Comments
- The most do-able way to promote peace between Russia and the Ukraine?
- EU-AU partnering on equal footing:
- Redesigning international co-operation finance for global resilience.
Chapter 6 in OECD, Development Co-operation Report 2020: Learning from Crises, Building Resilience, OECD Publishing, Paris. For the discussion draft, see: Redesigning international co-operation finance for global resilience – Pdf
- Enhancing the Provision of Global Public Goods: Ready for more realism?
UNDP/RRBAP Policy Brief. 2021. For the discussion draft, see: Enhancing the Provision of Global Public Goods: Ready for more realism? – Pdf